Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Advantages of Carpet Dry Cleaning

    Everyday I get asked, "Isn't dry cleaning just powdered stuff put on the carpet and then vacuumed up?"  I then shake my head because evidently, I haven't done my job right.  So this being the first entry into my blog, I though I should answer this question first.
    Dry cleaning the way it is suppose to be done is the best way for you to clean your carpets.  It prevent mildew and wet carpet and also kills odors.  This method of dry cleaning is used with a carpet machine and a bonnet system.  First,  the carpet is sprayed with dry cleaning fluids.  Then the bonnet is soaked in a solution that cleans the carpet.  The machine is used with the bonnet to gently scrub the carpet and get the stains out.  It usually dries completely in 4 hours, but normally is dry to the touch.  This way you don't have to stay off the carpets.
    This method is best for every kind of rug.  There is no need to transport rugs and wring them out and tear them to pieces.  Our method cleans them right where they sit.
    Need more information call us and Mellisa will answer your questions.  We service Abilene and Clyde area of Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment